contact laurie & Dennis
Phone: 857/4 0 6-5 9 9 8
Mailing: Raveis Kole, 1050 Larrabee Ave Ste 104 - 734, Bellingham, WA 98225
Reach Laurie directly: email@example.com
Reach Dennis directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOST A HOUSE CONCERT for AN INTIMATE EVENING OF MUSIC WITH RAVEIS KOLE!
The do-it-yourself aspect of house concerts is a unique way to experience songs, stories, and connection in a comfortable, intimate setting with your friends, family, or local community.
Interested in hosting? The perfect space doesn't have to be big or fancy - just spacious enough to host 20 people or so. It could be open to the public, or just those you invite. There are many different ways that it could happen, to suit the preferences of the host:
- If you're concerned your place isn't the right fit, there are plenty other cool options to consider: yoga studios, shops, garages, art galleries, public libraries, church halls, barns, community gardens... even if it's a little snug, part of the charm of these shows is their inherent coziness.
- It could involve provided appetizers and drinks, or guests bringing a potluck dish, or B.Y.O.
- Guests could sit on whatever furniture/floor space you have, or bring cushions, blankets or folding chairs to sit on.
- Often, house concerts are purely acoustic, but some spaces could also work nicely with a small P.A. system. If we are driving, we can provide this.
- To invite guests, you can use individual e-mails, a private or public Facebook event, or Evite - or whatever organization system you're most comfortable with. If it's open to the public, we could also reach out to my network in the area.
- Often, guests contribute a previously agreed upon "suggested donation" when they come through the door (usually something like $10-20 per person) along with CD and march sales - other times, the host chooses to cover the amount themselves.
If you're interested in this possibility, feel free to email Info@raveiskole.com, and we'd be happy to discuss details.